The department consists of 30+ specialists in computational fluid dynamics, mechanics and dynamics, material science, biophysics and optics. The department supports Philips with its state-of-the-art physics insights and virtual prototyping expertise. The department is active across the whole health continuum, working within Philips Research, with Philips ventures and directly for the Philips businesses.
Its core focus is to turn ideas in the area of Digital Twin into reality for healthcare, see: this video. Further information can also be found here
You will be based out of Eindhoven, High-tech campus and report into the Department Head Multiphysics & Optics at Philips Research.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Successfully completed your PhD, preferably in Biophysics, Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics or Computer Science, preferably with a topic in the field of biophysics modeling;
- Significant experience in driving biophysics modeling initiatives in the cardiology or oncology domain;
- More than 5 years of experience in healthcare related business(es);
- Experience in combining biophysics modeling with machine learning is an advantage;
- An innovative and creative mindset,
- Conceptual thinker and excellent team player
- A flexible attitude and the ability to take initiative.
In return Philips offer you:
- A competitive salary package incl. a variable bonus - based on Philips' results and personal performance;
- An extensive set of tools to drive your career, including a personal development budget, free training and coaching;
- A healthy work-life balance.
If you're interested to apply you can find full details here