During the General Assembly meeting held online on the 5th of November 2021, the 2022 Board of Directors has been formally approved.
We are happy to present you the composition of the Board of Directors of the VPH Institute for 2022:
1. Agència de Qualitat i Avaluació Sanitàries de Catalunya (AQuAS) - Spain, represented by Rossana Alessandrello
2. Great Ormond Street Hospital - UK, represented by Claudio Capelli
3. INRIA - France, represented by Irene Vignon-Clementel
4. KU Leuven - Belgium, represented by Ilse Jonkers
5. Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine - Luxembourg, represented by Reinhard Schneider
6. Norwegian University of Science and Technology - Norway, represented by Leif Rune Hellevik
7. Saarland University - Germany, represented by Norbert Graf
8. University of Auckland - New Zealand, represented by Poul Nielsen
9. University of Sheffield - UK, represented by Andrew Narracott
10. University of Amsterdam - The Netherlands, represented by Alfons Hoekstra
11. University of Bologna - Italy, represented by Marco Viceconti
Our best wishes for good work and a deep thanks for their commitment to all the members of the Board!