The European Congress on eCardiology & eHealth will take place in Berlin (Germany) on 26 - 28 October 2016.
Five reasons why to attend the event:
- Cardiovascular clinicians and allied healthcare professionals (technicians/biomedical, engineers/statisticians, nurses, etc.)
- Technology developers, device manufacturers, service providers
- Healthcare insurance providers
- Healthcare regulators
- Identify pertinent evolution of eHealth technologies in cardiovascular fields;
- Translate technological capabilities into clinical applications, relevant to daily practice;
- Connect and exchange with technology developers;
- Network with eHealth main stakeholders in cardiovascular fields;
- Contribute to driving and directing the fast growing field of eHealth.
- 6 June 2016 - Abstract submission deadline
- 6 July 2016 - Abstract results. An email will be sent to each submitter
- 15 September 2016 - All abstract presenters must register for the Congress
More information can be found on the conference website: