- PhD degree (or comparable academic/industrial experience) specialised in advanced medical image processing algorithms and/or computer-assisted surgery. Practical hands-on development of surgical planning and navigation systems will be highly valued. Knowledge of computational biomechanics would be of interest.
- Good programming skills in C++ and matlab. Knowledge of VTK and ITK libraries. Familiarity with other libraries and systems will be a plus: Slicer, IGSTK, OpenGL...
- Very good spoken and written English.
- Good team player, proactive and organized person. Project management skills and experience in industrial R&D will be positively considered.
- Full-time work contract. Good salary, according to qualifications and experience.
- Integration in a dynamic team within the Research Group of the company, based in Barcelona.
- Participation in exciting international research projects, in collaboration with top research institutions and companies.
We expect to fill in these posts in Sept. 2012. Send your CV to:
Miguel A. González Ballester, DPhil (Oxon.)
Chief Research Officer
Tel. +34 687 458 946
For more information: